My wife and I moved to Snoqualmie to start our family. We searched for a safe place rich in natural beauty where our daughter could receive a top-rate education. Snoqualmie was an easy choice.
Snoqualmie is a special place and I am so privileged to call it home.
The mountains, trees, and schools have drawn many new families, much like mine, to this city. Just as Snoqualmie has provided my family with so many opportunities, I want to give back to the community by serving on the council to protect what we have and make sure Snoqualmie is a place to live, work and play for generations to come.
Since moving to Snoqualmie, I have served as president of the Ridgestone HOA. After attending the city’s Citizen’s Academy I was appointed to the Planning Commission where I currently serve as chairperson. In each of these roles, I have sought to better understand and address the needs of this community.
Together we can keep this city beautiful, affordable, and prosperous for all. I'd be honored to have your support.
I will work to:
- Preserve and maintain our world-class parks and playgrounds
- Conserve our natural scenery and ensure future development is done sustainably
- Provide workforce housing opportunities to make Snoqualmie more affordable
- Repair and replace aging infrastructure including streets and sidewalks
- Increase foot traffic to small businesses with improved public amenities